CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spice up your life!

Last night I went to the Spice Girls concert at the garden with my best friend. It was amazing, it was like reliving my childhood. I was such a huge fan when I was little I had everything you could imagine. I had the dolls,the candy,the video game, you name it... It was completely sold out and I think it was because everyone has to admit they were a Spice Girl fan. Especially if you were a girl that was such a big part of the 90's and my time growing up. Not surprisingly everyone there was around the same age as me.
They were great, the stage setups were really cool and all the lighting they had. During one of there songs they brought up there kids to sing with them. It was so adorable, good night overall. Except for that fact that we missed the ferry and ended up getting there about 45 minutes late.




0 comments: