CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Worth1000.com: The Power of Photoshop

I stumbled upon this really cool website, I don't even recall how I ended up here but its called Worth1000.com its a site that hosts various different photo shop contests and photos. There are a lot of amazing things that can be done using this program. Its used for many different ways, it's a favorite of many celeb's who can be made to look like the gorgeous beings that they are NOT on these different magazine covers. It is something that anyone can enjoy, there are so many things that could be done on this program. People can spend hours exploring the different tools that photo shop makes available to you.

This site has thousands of different galleries. They are all on various topics that users themselves have made. One of the galleries that popped out to me is called: MangaRen. This is a mix of fine classical art with the more modern form or art: manga. I have to admit that i find the manga art to be very beautiful in itself. My brother is very interested in the anime scene and it's something that I've been exposed to since I was little. It's something that I actually began to like. So seeing this art mixed in with the beauty of fine art is something that is amazing to me. These two different styles are very different. The manga characters are very unrealistic, most of them contain very bubbly eyes. As opposed to the fine art that is meant to look more classical and realistic, in a more of an oil painting kind of way.

0 comments: