CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

End of the semester.

This post is gonna be a little more personal than most. I cant believe the spring08' semester is almost over. I have about 3 more days of classes left until I finish my first whole year of college. It makes me think about how many things have changed since i first started here; how I've changed and how much i still have to change.
Mainly, I got out of a three year relationship. From this I learned to become more independent and to actually do things by myself. I learned that it's ok to be alone and you don't need someone there to be happy. I think in the end I am better off. What is meant to be, will be. I leave that part of my life thinking: No Regrets, Just lessons learned. I'll know better for next time.
I still have to become more serious about school. I feel like I've been slacking and it's not like me... at all. I try to get more organized, I actually bought a planner but I find myself still procrastinating and doing everything at the last minute. That's deffinitely something that I'll try to change for next year. New year, New start.
I still have so many things to do, I have finals coming up, paper's piling up and it's a very stressful time right now but I'm sure I'll make it through. I always do...

0 comments: