CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Iron Man


This will probably seem like a weird post for a girl to write but I saw Iron Man last night and that movie was truly amazing. I loved it and I didn't even wanna see the movie. I was dragged there by my boyfriend and my brother and I'm truly glad they did it. With the exception of Spider-Man I have never been into the whole comic book superhero thing.
I didn't previously know any of the background story or anything, my brother is a huge fan of comics so he was really excited about it. Me? not so much... Robert Downey Jr. He made the character a really like able character. I liked it because it was not just a plain action movie, I definitely wouldn't have liked that, I usually hate action movies. It was more than that. I will definitely go see this movie again i enjoyed it so much.

0 comments: