CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sex & the City



Ask money woman what they are most looking forward to this month. Odds are you will get the same answer. The most anticipated release of the Sex & the City movie. I am so excited for this movie to come out. This is hands down my favorite show. I know that thousands of women will agree with me. This movie is far over due. It has been a couple of years since the show ended and the movie is getting great reviews. It received a rave review from Oprah herself after she dedicated an entire show to the lovely ladies of S&TC. The story line of the movie is still pretty vague. From the previews the movie focuses on the wedding of the main character Carrie Bradshaw with her true love Mr. Big. It also catches up with the women a couple of years after show ending. It is sure to be the "chick flick" of the year that many boyfriends will definitely be dragged into seeing, I know mine will.

0 comments: